20090802

bi-ba-birthday

Yesterday was my birthday, now I'm 16 summers old. My presents were awesome; My parents gave me way to much money, the german vogue (my mum didn't knew she bought a german vogue), link(a dutch magazine), a new eastpak(dark blue with deer skulls) and a fish eye. My best fried gave me a M brace-let and my other friends gave me money, jewels, books and some other stuff. Here are some testshots I made with my new fish eye, don't expect much.

don't steal my pictures, puh-lease!

About today; nothing special happend, I went with my dog to the beach in the morning and I've been reading the rest of the day. The book of choice: Twilight, that I recently bought without knowing if I'd like the books but the critique was very good so I decided to read it. And I really like the books now, especially because when I was little I wanted to be a vampire! And Robert Pattinson is incredibly hot! I wore high waisted shorts and a marine striped t-shirt, both H&M. Here is a picture, again with my fish eye.

// disorder - joy division \\

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten