20090730

Awh, I've been a bad blogger. Sorry for the small amounts of posts but I've been to the beach the whole week. I promise I'll be a better blogger from now on! I'm busy with some new posts and the pictures of my new shoppings -yes, again-
Saturday is my birthday, I can't wait to see my presents. It will be a small birthday with some friends and hopefully some nice weather, this is also my first birthday at home; normally I'm on a holiday or something like that. I already posted my birthday wishlist, a few posts back.
I'm in a huge movie mood lately; Alice In Wonderland by Tim Burton, Harry Potter etcetera. Alice In Wonderland isn't finished, the premiere will be somewhere in march 2010. Here are some of the published pictures. My favourite actress is in it to; Helena Bonham Carter plays the Red Queen. Johnny Depp and Anne Hathaway are also in it as Mad Hatter and the white queen.

// cat power - the greatest \\





1 opmerking: