20090829

Amsterdam again

I'm really sorry for the lack of blogging, my days were filled and I had no time for blogging. Friday I went to Amsterdam, again. I didn't bought much, but I've seen a lot of things I really want: Marc Jacobs boots, velvet Miu Miu heels, a ELLE jumpsuit, Guess heels, a Burberry coat and a Nolita coat I've been drewling over for such a long time! Unfortunately my wallet didn't bring such a huge amount of cash. So I bought a dress from H&M trend, huge round sunglasses, stockings, a book and some food. (pictures are coming) I'm quite proud of myself that I didn't buy loads of crap.
Today was my first day at school, horror! I really don't like it. My schedule is total crap and my class isn't that much fun either. Thank God, I only had 3 hours today. Here are some pictures that make my day just a teeny bit less awful. A lovely "MJ" shoot.


3 opmerkingen: