20090818

"There are books of which the backs and covers are by far the best parts."

Holy Mother of God, it's so hot outside! I've been living in my bikini for several days. The fan is my biggest friend right now, just like sparkling mineral water. The day before yesterday wasn't that hot; so I went to the city, I've bought the Alexander Wang look-a-like from ZARA, 2 striped jumpers, a really soft baseball jacket from the H&M boys department, braided headbands and the cutest looking ears on a headband from the H&M girl department. It's to much effort to make some pictures with my camera, so I've used my webcam with the most horrible quality ever. My thumb on the second photo is covered in adhesive plaster because my nail is cut in half, really nasty. Please don't mind the stupid faces, I just woke up and the sun has melted my brain. I have some sad news, school starts in 1,5 week. I really hope that I've got enough time for my blog, since I'm in my examyear. This doesn't mean I'll quit, only that I won't post that much anymore, but I'll try!

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Die tas is gaaf! En wat een schattige haarband haha

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Haha wat leuk gedaan! Knap koppie heb je ook. Ik zeg net tegen mn vriend: hey, je hebt een vinger buddy :p hij heeft om zn wijsvinger verband haha.. topje van zn vinger afgesneden *yikes*

    Anyways, cute bloggie! xx fijn weekenddd en je tas rokt!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen