20091008

I always liked fall and winter better than spring or summer. You can wear way more clothes and you can use cool accesories like fur hats and huge scarves. The colours are beautiful and mostly dark -ai laik-. I can't wait for the temperatures to drop below zero, so I can wear my new russian fur hat with a huge coat, big boots and a cute dress. Here are some looks I really like, found somewhere -don't know anymore-. p1: love the shoes and the basic blazer p2: that sweater is great p3: lovely shoes, scarf and coat, purrfect p4: cute, cute, cute; especially the huge coat and scarf with the over-knee socks p5: one of my personal favourites p6: all black, cool.

3 opmerkingen:

  1. love love love!! the jacket on the left picture on at last row is perfect!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Geweldige outfits! Vooral die met die geruite jas! Verder vind in je blog ook erg leuk!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Super outfits! Vind vooral die trui op de tweede foto erg leuk!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen