20090510

Paris, the city of love

Tomorrow I'm of to Paris, with school. And I can only take one suitcase with me (5 days, ohmylord). I'm not that excited, but I hope that will change haha. We're leaving at 7 o'clock in the morning. I hope I survive.
We have a busy schedule; on Monday we're going to visit Type Cot cemetary, Ieper and Hill 62(?), on Tuesday were going to visit le Marais, the Picasso museum, Versailles and the Seine, On Wednesday we're going to Ile de la cité, the Notre Dame, Quartier Latin, Stade de France, La Défence and a classical concert (I love classic music!), On Thursday we're going to the Louvre, Centre Pompidou and the Eiffeltower, Friday is the last day and we're going to the Champs Élysées (LOUIS VUITTON, YAY) and another cemetary (I don't like dead people).
I'm packing my bags now, what should I take with me?!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten