20090506

About my London-trip.
I went to London on Queensday (a dutch celebration day for the queen), it took only 35 minutes with the plane. First we couldn't find the Hotel, but after a quick call we finally found it. It was great; we had 2 gigantic flatscreens, a playstation3, a big kitchen, a hydrojets shower, a balcony and last but not least a Hästens bed. The first day we went shopping on Oxford Street (TOPSHOP, PRIMARK, DOROTHY PERKINS, SELFRIDGES!). I bought some amazing things at the topshop; pictures come later in my shoplog. The second day we explored London with a sightseeing bus, sounds kinda lame but it was fun! The third day we went to Notting Hill, that was a disaster. It was crowded and somebody stole 56,00 pounds from me. The fourth day was so fun, we went to Camden.


Some inspiration and pretty pictures.






































2 opmerkingen: